Standard and Premium pricing levels
Note that Standard Platform subscribers are limited to one user (login) and one brand. Premium Platform subscribers are limited to five users (logins) and one brand. See the section "Friend2Friend Social Engagement Platform pricing and service levels" for details.
Users and the Friend2Friend Platform
Each Friend2Friend Platform account can have multiple users (or logins). This allows different users to manage different brands and apps on the Platform if required. Different users can have different access privileges on the Platform.
Depending on your Platform account provisioning, your account may be able to have one, or multiple, logins.
To add new users:
- Click on "Settings" in the top-right corner.
- Click on the "Users" section
- Click on the "+Add" button
- Fill out user information and localizations settings
- You can manually create a password or randomly generate one.
- Choose whether to send a welcome e-mail to the new user with information about his or her account, including the password. We recommend choosing to send the email.
- Click on "Create User" and the user will be created.
If you are unable to add users, it may be because your account needs a provisioning upgrade. Contact us to upgrade your account.